19 June 2014

Summer Solstice Sadhana in New Mexico

Summer solstice celebration starts tomorrow in northern New Mexico.

For the next two weeks, I'll be in New Mexico for the summer solstice celebration that happens every year in the mountains just north of Española, New Mexico, about 25 miles north of Santa Fe. This land is sacred to the local Native Americans and is located in the Jemez Mountains at an altitude approaching 7,000 feet.

Summer Solstice runs from June 19-28, 2014. It is a week long event of kundalini yoga and meditation, and white tantric meditation.

I am managing the registration booth for solstice, so if you are attending, please find me and say hello. I am there to help you with any questions or assistance you need if you are attending for the first time.

For those of you who do not want to spend a week, you can join us for Peace Prayer Day on Saturday, June 21 10:30-9pm It is a free event filled with music, dancing, and the sacred healing walk.

I will do my best to post as many pictures that I can over the next few weeks.

#kundaliniyoga  in  #newmexico  

No comments: