03 March 2014

Call For Translator: English to Arabic for Yoga Manual

I am looking for someone that can help me translate my Kundalini yoga book / manual to Arabic.

kundalini yoga manual arabic
SYNOPSIS:
Discover Inner Peace project is a landmark project and the first of its kind to be offered in the Middle East. It has been developed to help anyone under intense pressures and critical situations. The program uses a combination of Kundalini Yoga, meditation, and healthy food choices to help people release the effects of continual stress.

Discover Inner Peace provides students and teachers with training and support that uplifts our individual and collective transition to an open-heart world. This program is based on the teaching of Yogi Bhajan, and was originally founded by his wife, Bibiji, under the Create Inner Peace program.

Please contact me here if you have qualifications to help me.

No comments: